Friday, October 29, 2004

Ah, Correspondence

So I just got a couple emails from my brother in Cuba. Big surprise, the boy needs money. I love how he wants me to ask my parents for him. Ech.

You know what I really enjoy about halloween candy? The serving size. While I am sometimes kind of in the mood for a large amount of candy, I find that after the first two or three bites, the flavour stops being quite so amazingly good. It's like my tongue stops being all excited and sending a million signals to the brain, and starts slacking off with more of a 'repeat previous function' sort of signal. With halloween candy, there really only is two or three bites, max, and therefore it seems like flavour perfection every time. Kind of makes me realize the truth of the 'smaller protions is better' thing. Except when it comes to pumpkin pie. Pumpkin pie is always good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, two or three bites? I usually just put the whole thing in my mouth and start chewing while I start unwrapping the next one. Yep, I'm all about the time efficiency.
-Anna