Saturday, October 09, 2004

Makeovers!

So, went to MAC for the makeovers. Can I just say that that store is so much fun!? And that it is horribly dangerous? I really need to stop spending money. Like, really. All the bank cards are now staying home. Cause I'm getting out of control.

But on to more positive things. The lady who was making me over/helping me was super good at what she does, and did an excellent job, to the point that I actually bought stuff, which was weird for me, because I'm so not a makeup person. But anyway, I bought stuff, and their makeup is super expensive, so now I'm so not buying anything again, ever. Especially since a quality, non-archaic hairdryer was on sale, so I went and bought that too. All of which makes Jan a beautiful but poor girl.

So today was a great day of luxury for me, with zero work done and lots of relaxing, but I think tomorrow, it's time to get back down to work, a bit with the studying, but lots more with the consumption of turkey. Wish me luck, all!

No comments: