Tuesday, October 26, 2004

I'd Better Not Be Psychic

Have you ever had creepy, overly-relevant dreams? I was having a pretty restless sleep, and I kept having really vivid dreams, one of which is a little too on-topic for me. See, I wouldn't even be home right now, except that my parents have finally purchased a new washer/dryer set, and I have to be home so that it can be delivered. That's fine; it gives me an excuse to sleep in. But I had the most bizarre dream, where the delivery men tried to knock me out with ether, and then rob my house, but I held my breath (to counteract the ether) and bit one of them (for self-defense, I assume). I'm not too concerned, because the laundry room in my dream was a bout the size of my entire house, but still, it's weird. I just got the call from the delivery people; the set is coming in the next twenty minutes.

Crazy dreams...I've got to stop snacking before going to bed.

No comments: