Saturday, October 16, 2004

Up And At 'Em

Well, got up at seven today to play soccer. Seven. Needless to say, I'm pretty tired. Next week I have midterms again, and I haven't been studying nearly enough, which is scaring me. I'd fix this, but somehow,in a weekend where practically nothing is happening, I'm swamped. Teas, soccer games, birthdays...it's insanity. And that isn't even counting the fact that my parents get home tomorrow, and the house is not ready for their arrival. Aie.

In better news, I had a pretty good night last night. I went to the Ronald McDonald House to drop off some cookies, and then hung out with two of our adorable new ADPi girls. I love them! And this morning was okay, soccer was fun, except we once again had the bare minimum of players, while the other team had two and half times the people necessary. I know I'm not terribly physically fit, but sprinting for 40 minutes straight? Difficult! Thank god I had water.

All right, I'm just procrastinating now. Gotta go get some work done. But first, I will read The Onion.

No comments: