Saturday, October 09, 2004

What A Week

Ew ew ew. Thank god this week is over. I finished my three midterms (woo!), went to the Cheer-Off (which is way more fun than it sounds), and now, finally, I am home. And at 1:30 in the morning, writing a post on the blog. I did lose my cell phone somewhere at the cheer off. I'm hoping that turns up.

I would first like to say that I love my girls. I love them for distracting me and squeezing my arm or giving me a hug whenever they think I might be not having the best time, and for listening to me when I'm not having the best time. You help me remember that I will be okay, and that generally, I am okay. You are amazing, and I love you all.

I'm also really excited to go to Girly's for Thanksgiving dinner, because I will get turkey, and pumpkin pie, and there will be no mention of any sadness, because it is the house of 'eat, drink, and be merry'. And I shall. Especially the pumpkin pie. Mmmm.

No comments: