Sunday, October 24, 2004

I Love Dressing Up

Last night was POP, otherwise known as Pride of Panhellenic, a huge formal for all the sororities. It was at Science World this year, and it was a lot of fun. I got to get all dressed up, and I felt gorgeous, for which I must thank Karen for the (gold!) dress, Steph for the earrings, and T for doing my makeup. Also, I'd like to thank my ingenuity for solving my slippery-shoe problem. Are your feet slipping right off your strappy shoes? Spray the bottom of the shoes with hairspray! It works.

So, it turns out Science World can be pretty swank-looking, with the right lighting. I wasn't too sure how it would turn out, but it was a definite improvement over the warehouse-venue of my first year. It was fun to see everyone all dressed up, and to dance with all my girls. Also, it was T's birthday yesterday, so happy birthday T! Your present will come later. I pretended it was my birthday, because that pretty much was my fancy-dress-up party. It was a great time, and now I am exhausted, and must study for a midterm. Sigh.

Oh! And I got my birthday presents back, so yay!

No comments: