Friday, October 01, 2004

Friday!

Woo! It's Friday! This would be far more exciting if I didn't have three midterms next week. Ech. At least I can get them out of the way. But, along with being Friday, it's now October! And 20 days to my birthday! Tessa tells me it's my champagne birthday, as I am turning 21 on the 21st, but I have no idea what that's supposed to mean, so I'm just going to focus on the birthday part. Wooo!

Babysitting was long last night. The parents went to a dinner party, and they didn't get back until 12:30! I fell asleep (oops). But they did make me dinner, and it was homemade macaroni and cheese, and it was really, really good.

So excited, after school I get to see Girly again! Yay! Not sure what we'll be doing, another friend wants to go to Daiso, the Asian store in Richmond where everything is $2 ($2!), and then catch a movie, so we'll see what happens. Hope everyone's had a good week, and has an even better weekend. Later!

No comments: