Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Theft is Bad.

Someone stole my umbrella today. And I know someone stole it, because I put it on a desk in one of my classes, and two minutes later, it was gone. I was quite angry. After all, I lose enough umbrellas already without having them stolen from right under my nose. Plus, it was absolutely pouring outside, and if it hadn't been for the generosity of the lovely Steph, I would have been drenched. Plus, it meant I had to go buy another umbrella. Down another $9.15 because of a thief. I have this to say to you, thief; my new umbrella is shiny, and has a different colour on the inside than the outside. My new umbrella is better. And my old umbrella? It had a pin that always stuck out on the handle, and I hope it stabs you.

Bloody umbrella thief.

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Bastard!

I hate how theifs have no concept of the consequences their stupid, selfish actions have on the people they inflict themselves on. Remember when our purses were stolen? That theif maybe got $50 out of the deal, while I spent a good $70 replacing all my important cards. It was stupid. The theif could have just taken the cash if they really needed it, but no. S/he had to have it all. And most likely just dumped it anyway. It pisses me off.
Especially cause I had a pair of awesome sunglasses in there, as well as that red purse of mine was the epitome of awesome. Stupid theif!

Anyhoo, other than that stupidness I hope your week is going well. And midterms aren't too hellish. Let me know when you're free for some more ANTM and QEFTSG.