Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Two-Minutes-Before-I-Have-Class-Entry

Yeah, so I'm on campus. Last night I tried to post, but my laptop decided at the very last second that it hated blogger. Arrgh. Anyhow, the post wasn't terribly interesting, so I'm not too concerned.

My first class is the boring one. Luckily, the lovely Jordan is in my class, but it honestly is painful. "How To Think Straight About Psychology". Ech. But my other two classes today are much better, and after meeting tonight, we're going roller skating! So that's awesome. Plus, it's on a rink, so there're no opportunities for me to uproot an entire bed of tulips or anything. Not that I've ever done that, of course. Ahem.

Tessa came over last night, and we watched Queer Eye. We would have watched ANTM, too, but my tape sucks, and didn't tape it. Stupid tape. I've got to go to class, but you can all get through the rest of your day knowing that you, too, are cosmeceutical.

No comments: