Thursday, October 14, 2004

Do You Know What Is Super Fun?

Roller Skating! Seriously. We had a roller-skating exchange last night, and it was awesome. And this from a girl that is notoriously bad at anything skate-related (I'm not allowed to rollerblade. I become a national hazard). The lack of the ice cold rink, the improved stability of the wheels, the fact that pretty much everyone is awful at it, they all add up to a great time. Plus, the rink is painted all funky, and they play oldschool music.

If only the rink wasn't all the way out in Surrey...

But I still totally recommend it.

1 comment:

Evi said...

I remember going to Stardust for my brother's 9th birthday (so I was 6), and I wore my best 80s outfit, a neon pink, green and yellow sweat shirt with my 3/4 black leggings with pink and green diagonal stripes. Yes! I was SO cool. But I still sucked at roller skating and found it fairly scaring to be unable to stand up properly, while the cool older kids around me were looking like pros...maybe I will try again soon.