Thursday, October 21, 2004

TWENTY-ONE!

Yep, I am officially twenty-one. I'm still awake because I was studying my ass off. I'm going to bed once I finish writing this. I unfortunately lost some study time today, what with meeting, and the Ghost Train (in Stanley Park; it is possibly one of the funniest 15-minute rides you'll ever have the chance to go on). However, I think I'll be okay so long as I get up tomorrow morning and continue the hitting of the books.

But it's my birthday! And you know what is awesome about my birthday? I've been twenty-one for less than an hour, and I've already gotten 2 e-cards! And they were cute! Also, as a birthday treat, I think I'll go buy the new Martha Stewart Weddings magazine. But for now, I've decided to spend a good 7 hours of my birthday sleeping. 'night all.

Twenty-one.

1 comment:

Evi said...

Yay! Happy Birthday to you!! I am leaving for your house in...uh now! Bye!