Monday, October 18, 2004

Countdown! 3 Sleeps!

Til my BIRTHDAY! In three days, I will be twenty-one. Woo! Unfortunately, I will also be writing a midterm on my birthday, which I can assure you is far less 'woo!' and far more 'ech'. But whatever. Twenty-one!

Today went pretty well, although class alternated between boring and depressing. The topic of the day was suicide in my abnormal psychology class, which in general is not a very uplifting topic. But it was interesting, and apparently, since I'm neither male, nor white, I've managed to dodge two big risk factors. I believe our next topic is eating disorders, so as a female college student, I get to fall under the 'high-risk' bracket for that one.

So excited for the birthday! But til then, I have some journal articles to read. And by 'some', I mean 'lots'. Wish me luck!

No comments: