Saturday, October 30, 2004

We Won!

We won our excruciatingly early soccer game today, and by quite a margin too! It even managed to distract me from the anger for quite some time, which is pretty impressive. The game was actually a lot of fun; we had a full team, with a sub, and we were all a little more relaxed because of it. The field was mud from goal line to goal line, with a nice little 'lake' on one side of it. We all managed to stay standing, except Hilary, who can now say she has taken her first soccer mud bath (way to go, Hil!). JJ was awesome, as always, scoring all but two of our goals, and it was truly a lot of fun.

Anyway, I have to go study now, so I'm off to the library with T!

1 comment:

Evi said...

Congrats! I've always wanted to play soccer in the rain...well I have but not since I was like 7. I've missed it ever since...maybe next year I will join a UBC team!
Hang in there, hope your studying goes well!